Design Essentials Professional Grade Silk Essentials Heat Protectant Strengthening Serum for Salon Perfect Hair- 4oz.
Brand: Design Essentials
- PROTECTS AGAINST HEAT DAMAGE - This lightweight heat protectant and strengthening serum provides immense protection against permanent curl elongation often associated with thermal straightening, while sealing the cuticle, locking moisture into the hair, and emitting a radiant shine when blow-drying, flat-ironing, or using hot styling tools.
- STRENGHTENS & SMOOTHS THE CUTICLE - Formulated with 17 amino acids, which serve to strengthen damaged hair and smooth the hair shaft while improving hair manageability, eliminating static, and imparting a high gloss finish.
- PREMIUM QUALITY FORMULA- Enriched with professional grade Silk Proteins and minerals for salon quality performance with as little as 1-4 dime size drops of serum depending on hair length and density. For fine, short hair, try rubbing 1-2 drops in your palms then applying throughout your hair; for longer denser, textures, use 3-4 drops. Our serum penetrates and seals the cuticle, then activates when heat is applied. A little truly goes a long way.
- GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TEXTURES - Our non-greasy, lightweight formula can be used on all hair types and textures (wet or dry) without weighing down your strands prior to heat styling! Also great for oily, normal, dry, and color-treated hair
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARENTEE- With over 26+ years in the professional hair care industry, feel secure with every purchase from Design Essentials knowing that every product is backed by The McBride Guarantee to meet quality performance standards or your money back. Made in the USA.
Release Date: 2017-02-01
Protects Against Thermal Styling: Regardless if you rock your hair natural or adorn your strands chemically relaxed, thermally styling your hair should never result in excessive heat damage or curl elongation, especially if you protect your hair with our Silk Essentials Thermal Straightening Serum. Great for all hair types, this lightweight heat protectant provides an immense shine while sealing the cuticle and locking moisture into the hair while blow-drying, flat-ironing, or when using curling irons and wands.
Improves Hair Manageability: Design Essentials Silk Essentials was created with 17 amino acids which serve to strengthen damaged hair and smooth the hair shaft – improving hair manageability, eliminating static, and imparting a high gloss finish.
DE Professional Tip: Since Silk Essentials can be used on wet or dry hair, protecting your hair from heat damage throughout the entire styling process has never been this easy! To achieve your best blowout or thermal silk-out yet, we recommend applying Silk Essentials to wet (cleansed and conditioned) hair before using a blow-dryer or diffuser AND AGAIN before using your favorite thermal tool to silk your hair. Just remember, a little bit goes a long way, so be sure to use only a few drops as directed! Finish with Design Essentials Reflections Liquid Shine.How-To-Use In 2 Quick Steps:
- Step 1: Place a few drops of Silk Essentials into palms and emulsify.
- Step 2: Apply to hair (wet or dry) from ends to scalp. Step 3: Apply heat to activate. Style as desired.
The McBride Guarantee: This product is guaranteed to meet McBride Research Laboratories quality performance standards or your money back.