Alaffia - EveryDay Shea - Moisturizing Shea Butter Shampoo & Body Wash for Babies & Up, 16 Ounces
- 100% FAIR TRADE: Feel good about how you are getting your products with 100% Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.
- GENTLE FOR DAILY USE: Extra gentle, non-irritating EveryDay formula contains a moisturizing blend of Certified Fair Trade unrefined shea butter and virgin coconut oil.
- NATURAL, CALMING AND SOOTHING: With calming lemon balm, neem leaf and lavender essential oil, this soothing all-in-one shampoo and body wash leaves your baby's hair & skin soft and clean.
- NATURAL FRAGRANCE: Scented with pure Lavender (Lavendula grosso) essential oil from France & Lemon extract
- EQUALITY- EMPOWERMENT- BEAUTY: All sales of Alaffia products contribute to empowerment projects to help break the cycle of poverty in Togo.
Legal Disclaimer: Although we strive for your satisfaction through providing consistent products each time you purchase, every Alaffia product is natural and handmade using traditional methods. Due to these methods, and the natural, mostly unrefined ingredients, each formula's color and consistency can vary depending on that particular batch. We hope that our customers appreciate our dedication to traditional methods of crafting these products and using the best and most natural ingredients available.
Details: Extra gentle, non-irritating EveryDay formula contains a moisturizing blend of Certified Fair Trade unrefined shea butter and virgin coconut oil. With calming lemon balm, neem leaf and lavender essential oil, this soothing all-in-one shampoo and body wash leaves your baby's hair and skin'soft and clean. For a complete pH balanced system, use in combination with EveryDay Shea Shea Butter Conditioner/DeTangler for Babies & Up and Shea Butter Baby Lotion. Equality-Empowerment-Beauty. These are the three principles that Alaffia follows to not only bring customers the best natural, fair trade skin and hair care, but also to help relieve the cycle of poverty in Togo. Alaffia empowers West African communities to become sustainable through the fair trade of indigenous resources. We encourage empowerment through our community projects, our women's cooperatives, and through education and involvement in our local customer communities. We firmly believe that the cooperation of people across the world is an essential part of building sustainability in all communities.