Alaffia - EveryDay Coconut - Coconut Water Sea Salt Volumizing Texture Spray - 12 oz
- 100% FAIR TRADE: Feel good about the how you are getting your products with 100% Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.
- BEACH WAVES: Coconut Texture Spray gives hair the same full-body look it has after a day at the beach.
- VOLUME, SHAPE AND PROTECTION: Natural sea salt adds volume and shape, while certified fair trade coconut water protects hair from drying out.
- EVERYDAY FOR EVERYONE: For all skin types.
- EQUALITY- EMPOWERMENT- BEAUTY: All sales of Alaffia products contribute to empowerment projects to help break the cycle of poverty in Togo.
Legal Disclaimer: Although we strive for your satisfaction through providing consistent products each time you purchase, every Alaffia product is natural and handmade using traditional methods. Due these methods, and the natural, mostly unrefined ingredients, each formula's color and consistency can vary depending on that particular batch. We hope that our customers appreciate our dedication to traditional methods of crafting these products and using the best and most natural ingredients available.
Publisher: Everready First Aid
Release Date: 2016-01-29
Details: Certified Fair Trade coconut water rebalances and rehydrates skin while neutralizing surface impurities. With neem for microbial balance and papaya to tone and firm, this refreshing step prepares your skin for the day. For all skin types. Equality-Empowerment-Beauty. These are the three principles that Alaffia follows to not only bring customers the best natural, fair trade skin and hair care, but also to help relieve the cycle of poverty in Togo. Alaffia empowers West African communities to become sustainable through the fair trade of indigenous resources. We encourage empowerment through our community projects, our women's cooperatives, and through education and involvement in our local customer communities. We firmly believe that the cooperation of people across the world is an essential part of building sustainability in all communities.