Alaffia - Beautiful Curls - Curl Activating Cream, 8 Ounces
- 100% FAIR TRADE: Feel good about how you are getting your products with 100% Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.
- RICH, CREAMY FORMULA: Certified Fair Trade Shea Butter, herbal extracts and plant gels hydrates and elongates curls of all ages for soft, maximum definition.
- PERFECT FOR SOFT HOLD STYLES: With natural vitamins for shiny, lustrous, long-lasting curls, this cream provides gentle residue-free soft hold for natural styles of all kinds.
- CHANGE IT UP: Great for finger styling, twist and braid-outs and coiling.
- EQUALITY - EMPOWERMENT - BEAUTY: All sales of Alaffia products contribute to empowerment projects to help break the cycle of poverty in Togo.
Legal Disclaimer: Although we strive for your satisfaction through providing consistent products each time you purchase, every Alaffia product is natural and handmade using traditional methods. Due to these methods, and the natural, mostly unrefined ingredients, each formula's color and consistency can vary depending on that particular batch. We hope that our customers appreciate our dedication to traditional methods of crafting these products and using the best and most natural ingredients available.
Details: Rich, creamy emulsion of Certified Fair Trade Shea Butter, herbal extracts and plant gels hydrate and elongate your curls for soft, maximum definition. With natural vitamins for shiny, lustrous, long-lasting curls. Great for finger styling, twist and braid-outs and coiling on naturally curly to kinky hair. Equality-Empowerment-Beauty. These are the three principles that Alaffia follows to not only bring customers the best natural, fair trade skin and hair care, but also to help relieve the cycle of poverty in Togo. Alaffia empowers West African communities to become sustainable through the fair trade of indigenous resources. We encourage empowerment through our community projects, our women's cooperatives, and through education and involvement in our local customer communities. We firmly believe that the cooperation of people across the world is an essential part of building sustainability in all communities.