Specific Beauty – Advanced Brightening Overnight Mask Leave-On Mask Licorice Root to Help Fade Dark Spots & Age Spots, Moisturize & Brighten Glycolic, Latic Acid Licorice Root- 2 Oz
Brand: Specific Beauty
- HELPS VISIBLY SMOOTH SKIN WHILE YOU SLEEP! - Creamy leave-on mask with skin-brightening ingredients to help target dark spots, discolorations and hyperpigmented skin while you sleep, to help you wake up to a visibly smoother, more even-toned complexion.
- POWERFUL BRIGHTENING INGREDIENTS — Brightens the look of skin where melanin is overexpressed and helps diminish the appearance of dark marks and spots with licorice root. Great for all skin types including oily, sensitive, combination, normal and dry
- ENHANCES YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE — A PM pick-me-up for your complexion that evens the look of skin tone and delivers a luminous glow.
- MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU — Part of the Specific Beauty skincare line created by pigmentation expert Dr. Heather Woolery-Lloyd. Tackles the most common skin issues for melanin-rich complexions, including dark spots caused by age, blemishes, sun exposure, ingrown hairs and injury.
- Packed with skin-loving hydrators for a softer, more even-looking complexion.
Details: Powered by licorice root and other skin-soothing ingredients, this creamy overnight mask targets and brightens areas of the skin where melanin is expressed to help diminish the appearance of dark marks and spots to even the look of skin tone and deliver a luminous glow. Target hyperpigmented skin and take your skincare routine to the next level while you sleep! The Specific Beauty Advanced Overnight Brightening Mask is a PM pick-me-up for your complexion that doesn't just diminish the appearance of dark spots - it helps prevent new ones from appearing! Created by skincare and pigmentation expert Dr. Heather Woolery-Lloyd, the entire Specific Beauty skincare line tackles the most common skin issues for melanin-rich complexions, including dark spots caused by age, blemishes, sun exposure, ingrown hairs and injury. Melanin is one of the key components behind the rich hues of darker skin. It's also highly reactive and can create dark spots and marks at the slightest irritation. Dermatologist-developed and tailored for women of color, Specific Beauty tackles the most common skin issues for melanin-rich complexions in 3 easy steps. The beauty breakthrough behind Specific Beauty is MelaTone Therapy, a 3-phase approach to addressing dark spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. It brings powerful science and ingredients together to fight uneven skin tone, rough texture and hyperpigmentation to visibly brighten, even and calm your complexion. Dr. Heather Woolery-Lloyd, a U.S. board-certified dermatologist and the Director of Ethnic Skincare at the University of Miami, saw the need for a skincare line for melanin-rich complexions after meeting 1,000s of patients in need of products that addressed their unique skin needs. Many traditional skincare products are not designed with melanin in mind, and thus, may not effectively treat melanin-rich skin. Specific Beauty is Dr. Heather's answer to the skincare concerns of women of color.
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.7 x 3.6 inches